What to Expect“The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.” - Voltaire
Let’s make your visit comfortable, convenient, and empowering.
Our goal is to get you feeling your best as quickly as possible by supporting your body’s natural healing capabilities.
For that reason we integrate naturopathic medicine, acupuncture, and craniosacral therapy or visceral manipulation into each visit.
Addressing your body, mind, and spirit together can create lasting change more quickly than focusing on only one aspect of you at a time. We hope to save you time, money, and be your one stop shop for most health related matters.
We practice vitalistic naturopathic medicine which means that we focus more on nutrition, lifestyle, counseling, hydrotherapy, and bodywork techniques and minimize supplements and out of pocket lab recommendations. As we’re out of network providers and don’t bill insurance, we try to be conscious of any extra costs beyond your visit.
Here’s what a visit with us looks like:
- 90 minute appointments for new patients so we have plenty of time to address your concerns and answer your questions
- Options of 90 minute and 30 minute appointments for returning patients (speak with your doctor about which would be right for your care)
- A personalized treatment plan that’s emailed to you so you can start shifting your health in a positive direction immediately
- Multiple services in each visit – naturopathic medicine, acupuncture*, and craniosacral therapy or visceral manipulation
- Nutrition, lifestyle, homeopathic, herbal, and counseling support when you need it
- Lab or imaging review and/or placing orders for labs or imaging if your insurance is ok with out of network providers
- A receipt or superbill provided at your request to submit to your insurance company for partial reimbursement (it depends on the plan and company how much is covered)
- Plenty of compassion, unconditional positive regard, and laughter
*Dr. Liz, Dr. Meghan, and Dr. Camille are trained in 2 types of acupuncture: TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) which is more physically based and is helpful for pain and 5 element acupuncture which is more mentally and emotionally supportive for conditions like trauma, anxiety, depression, stress, grief, and more. They combine both types of acupuncture in each visit for a more comprehensive treatment. Read more about the differences and benefits of TCM and 5E here.
Here’s what we don’t do:
- General physicals
- Pelvic exams
- Manage medications
- Prescribe hormones
- Bill insurance – we are out of network providers
- Pediatric visits for children under 14
If you need any of the services we don’t provide, we’re happy to refer you to other practitioners who do.
Please check out our rates page for more information about the cost of our services.
“Every patient carries her or his own doctor inside.”